View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 07:04 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hello everyone,

Thank you for starting this thread, it has been very informative. My husband and I are both taking Gabapentin which is generic for Lyrica and Neurontin. We both have gone a day or longer without taking the medication. My husband has only gone without it because of the pharmacy being unable to fill his prescription until the next day because of the delivery to the pharmacy had not arrived yet. Or, we didn't make it to the pharmacy to puck it up before it closed. I do fine without it and never experience any withdrawal symptoms.
However, my husband is the complete opposite and has bad withdrawals, such as, nausea, diarrhea, and body aches. I feel horrible for him each time it has happened. Although I take the same medication I don't experience any of the symptoms of going without taking it. I do my best to look after him during those times. I hate to see him suffer through it. I don't understand it since I don't have the sumptoms. I hate to hear anyone else suffer from it too. Thank you again for starting this thread.

Best wishes,

Diamond Tiger<3
Diamond Tiger<3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Shoholamom (03-29-2024)