View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 03:43 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hello Jomar,

I have been having problems using my arm moving or rotating it. I also can't lay on my right side because it hurts in the area where the tear is. I do think I have a nerve that is pinched in that area too. I went through physical therapy right after I tore it. It got better after therapy and I managed for a few years. Now it has gotten worse. I knew I tore it the minute it happened. I shoot billiards pool and bowl. I haven't been able to bowl since I tore it. I tried and couldn't throw the ball as well. I also have weakness. I know I won't be able to bowl again until I do have surgery on it. I will not be able to shoot pool behind my back either.

My doctor said it will heal on its own when I first saw him and he confirmed the tear in my shoulder. However, it will not fix the problem and avoid lifting or carrying anything heavy. I think I may have yore it more. My husband fell on the floor and couldn't move. He is 6'5 and weighs 280. I'm 5'3 and weigh 108 pounds. I had to lift him off the ground by myself and walk him to the couch for him to lay down. He wouldn't let me call the paramedics, nor would he go to the hospital if I could get him to the car. He thought it was just a bad strain and wait a few days and then if it didn't improve he would go to the hospital. Almost a week went by and he still couldn't move. I called the ambulance to come get him. Learned he fractured his back and had to have emergency back surgery. After a month in the hospital he came home and could walk, just not far. I had to order a wheelchair for him and pushed him around in it for 4 months. Between lifting the wheelchair in and out of the car and pushing him around everywhere it got much worse.

Best wishes,

Diamond Tiger<3
Diamond Tiger<3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote