View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 11:25 AM

2 yr Member

2 yr Member
Default Will anyone see this post?

I know that I am many years later to this conversation but I have been looking to see if anyone else experiences weather related post-concussion symptoms and I found this thread in my search. I played football and am sure that I experienced several undiagnosed concussions (along with whatever that movie "Concussion" diagnosed those football players with). In November of 2017 I experienced a fairly moderate to severe concussion that left me struggling with post-concussion symptoms for over 2 years (partly because I pushed myself too hard trying to complete a masters degree). I was just beginning to feel completely healed when I suffered another substantial concussion (approximately 3 weeks ago) and have noticed that when the weather is overcast or raining I feel extremely tired (which is my largest symptom) and have verbal acquisition issues (like I hit a wall when trying to formulate sentences etc when I am talking with someone). I'll occasionally experience headaches as well. I am wondering if this is actually a thing (documented?)
Libertas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote