Thread: Covid Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2021, 12:36 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Tiger<3 View Post
Atticus,

Hi hun! It's been a while. I hope all is well with you?
I do understand and agree that some people do not wear masks properly or wear dirty ones. I do agree the mask wearing outdoors is probanly not as effective as it is indoors. I was kind of surprise that my doctor recommended to wear both outdoirs and indoors. I'm not as worried about people not wearing masks outdoors as I am indoors. The mask mandate was lifted for everyone who is vaccinated for both indoors and outdoors. Like when I went to the restaurant the other day, I had to go inside and wait for my food to be ready for me to take home. Nobody inside the restaurant was wearing a mask. That is what is troubling and scary.

You are right, these are challenging days.

Best wishes,

Diamond Tiger<3
Hey DT<3,

I am good, thanks for asking, no one on this board has asked that before! Thank you. You're the angel lady if I remember rightly. How are you? I hope you are well too.

Just some thoughts. Of course your doctor is going to give you the safest advice. The US is a highly litigious country. However you can choose to ignore that advice. Is it wholly appropriate advice given your vaccination record? Will it be the same advice in a month, a year, 5 years?
What does a mask actually do?

Best wishes,

Atty
Atticus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote