View Single Post
Old 05-21-2021, 07:39 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Heart Update after almost 2 years

Hi all! I just wanted to quickly check in to let everyone know that I am 95% back to normal! I took 5 shots of the rabies vaccine in August and September of 2019. I had pretty bad symptoms of neuropathy (random twitching, tingling, phantom water drops all over my legs, feet, arms, and hands) until about February of 2020. since then, my only recurring symptom is random leg twitching. This does not happen very frequently and seems to only be triggered by extreme stress or fatigue. It does not intervene with my life whatsoever. I learned that the best way to combat this is to take care of your body as much as possible by resting, eating healthy, and not drinking much. Also, it is best to try to keep your mind occupied since I felt like, at times, I would hyper-fixate on my symptoms and magnify them. I know it is easier said than done, but that is what mostly worked for me. Also, I was forced to focus on other things since, around that time, I went through a break up, a move to a different country, and a job change! lol Anyway, I would really like to thank BatBite24 and everyone else that has been consistently updating and helping out others on this forum. (I would also love to hear from Tobius and the few other people I talked to during this time if y’all are still around) My post vaccine period was easily the most depressed I have ever been. My best wishes and hugs to everyone else that is currently going through it. I hope my recovery story is of some help.
bacc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Neuro_member (05-26-2021)