Thread: Oxygen refused
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 11:05 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Memory

I hate the term short of breath. It isn’t what I consider I have. So I just remembered the day when my PT showed up and my usual pacing to keep stable became upset when phone rang and my upper body dressing ran late into last 45m before she came. What happened next was I felt mild lite headedness phone rang her knock on the door and me getting the door. Then I stepped back so she could enter , still lite headed and fell into coat closet from my messed up breathing and oxygen. I keep being told I really do feel as much breathing discomfort as I report. I am calling Lung Association Monday to discuss what this doc wrote and how to handle this. I wished I had given him the log with all the oxygen levels on it. Of course his nurse had gotten a 98% that day. My dad was a lay leader in our church and an intensely heartful honest farmer in our small hometown. The truth is really extremely important to me. Really. I fight every darn day to breath. I fight. I work till at times I can only lay in bed. It is not just short of breath. Sculptor 44.
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (05-22-2021)