View Single Post
Old 05-26-2021, 12:39 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted anything new because I haven't had any new experiences until today. I'm not sure how to describe it. The best physical description I can give about it. Have you seen the movie "Ghost" with Demi Moore and Payrivk Swayze? If you have and remember at the end of the movie when Patrick Swayze was getting ready to go up to heaven. At the moment Demi Moore could finally see his ghost with the angels all flying down around him. Keep that mental picture and now allow me to explain what happened.

I had walked out to my garage to gather up my garbage and roll it to the street. As I was walking through my garage before I made it to my driveway, I noticed something flying around me. I actually thought it was a lightning bug at first. But then I stopped myself and realized its daylight. You can't see those bugs lite up until its dark. I stopped and looked st where it went to. Then I noticed there was several more of them flying around me and through me. They look like gold balls flying around just like that scene in the movie Ghost. They all looked exactly like that. It lasted about 15-20 seconds and all disappeared.

Best wishes,

Diamond Tiger<3
Diamond Tiger<3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote