Thread: COVID vaccine
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2021, 11:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have to say this, I had my first shot (Pfizer) last Saturday. And I'm fine. I had no side-effects, at all. Yes a somewhat sore upper arm the next day and the day after but it went away very quickly. I don't feel a thing now, and we're the first Wednesday after the shot. Yeah. If you have a choice, get Pfizer, that would be my recommendation.

An uncle of mine (over 70) got AstraZeneca and got sick immediately after the shot, and had to be on bed rest for 3 days. It was like having a bad case of the flu, but after 3 days it went, so yes, it is a side-effect.

Now we all got a leaflet after vaccination, with a link to a site on it where you can report these side-effects. Pretty serious one if you ask me.

If I had been "assigned" AZ or J&J, I would have just plain refused!

My mom also got Pfizer (also same as me). And my dad got AZ and plain refused.

I mean the death toll on these, both AZ & J&J is not normal. If a vaccine isn't on point (and more than one deaths by now is *not* on point), I don't want it!

Now there's even rumors of giving you a different 2nd shot than the first one. So mixing the vaccines.

It's just a rumor, mind you, and I hope it stays one. Politicians should not mess with meds, that's up to the medical field. Stay in your lane. Right?
- chondromalacia patellae both knees
- RSD both legs (late diagnosis, almost 3 years into RSD) & spread to arms/hands as of 2008
CRPSbe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote