Thread: Home from Mayo
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 11:52 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

just read old post baba about Mayo. Jomar answered. I got a sinking feeling in last few minutes. I think the interaction with the first pulmo doctor going sour cause of at least communication may have affected my great pain doc. I hope this isn’t the case. I read the short initial note but not the final long one. He seemed ti hurry finishing the note so neurology could get me in. I am frustrated that I was too sick and deep in survival to to do any additional notes or organizing as Jomar suggested with other person. My GP office chose not to use the info from my health advocate who is honestly a genius and is really scared for me. But she is by education a masters in Social work so when I asked the nurse at the doctors office and had said talk to her please she blew it off . They only let the office social worker talk to her. That social worker questioned her about the blasted CPAP issue. I swear these folks all own stock in CPAPS! I beg help me breath during the day time and they don’t want to hear it. I say please help me go for a walk! One nurse trotted out a 3 year old 6 minute walk test saying it was decent and let it go. I was on Mestinon for that test. The steroids I get in my facial nerves today usually help me see better and talk better.. I Need that badly to fix this as best I can. The docs I was set up with in neurology seem quite good. Even said muscle guy is kind. Boy I need and deserve kind. . Sculptor44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote