View Single Post
Old 05-28-2021, 04:37 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Moving a heavy box on the floor, headbutted it by accident

Probably many can relate, but I'm a total klutz. I have a really small spare bedroom where the closet is very close to the bed and so there's not much room to get around. This closet is basically a storage space full of heavy boxes full of old cds, records, and the likes and they're stacked on top of each other.

I was moving one of the boxes onto the floor outside of the closet and trying to sit it down. I was on my knees, as not to stand straight up and have to use my back, and I lost my footing. So I dropped the box a couple feet and subsequently moderately bumped my head onto the cardboard moving box full of cds in their jewel cases weighing around 45 pounds as my momentum took a nosedive downward.

Innocent type of bump or can clumsy moments like these cause a concussive event?

quick summary: On my knees putting a 45 lb cardboard moving box full of cds onto the floor and lost my grip/footing, so I prematurely dropped the box and the momentum and weight caused me to bend over and nosedive downward like 2-3 feet and hit my head onto the box full of stuff.
keeponmovin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote