View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 10:44 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

my anxiety is through the roof. my ibs is awful. my stomach really hurts. i still have problems walking. one foot really hurts. i just threw out a lot of food
I am going to stop meals on wheels. the thought of them makes me nauseated. i feel so much anger. i can't deal with it. eventually i will have some hard boiled eggs. my balance is off again. i don't like using the stove because of my pst. i am really frightened of fire and being burnt again. my bipolar is getting worse which is making my ibs worse.
my friend linda got her pathology came back fine thank God. one of her sons has ibs but his medication works. she told me a funny story. she was ten or twelve and her father visited her at camp. she knew how to ride a horse but her father never tried it. on a visit she told him to try it. he got on a very old big horse and then one leg went down and then fell completely down and she was fast enough to get his foot out of the stirrup. her father said what was the trick. she said he just died.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-30-2021), Dmom3005 (05-30-2021)