View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 10:46 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Revelation. Pulmonologist Wrong!

So my messed up Myasthenic eyes finally let me get notes read from recent Mayo trip. WOW! It is worse than I expected. My daughter has not wanted to go to Mayo and I said it will be different. But I thought I would see Dr Mark Wylam my original pulmo. So my daughter texted me and has talked to my neurologist locally to get help with treatment and she has ordered an EMG. Firstly I have no trust anymore putting myself in their hands. Secondly I fear the position this puts me in with my daughter. Going back to Mayo is not an option. I looked up the other docs in neurology they set me up with and it looks much better. This pulmonologist said he didn’t have recent tests since 2016. He should have. He barely talked to me as far as a real intake would expect. When I tried to bring up the chest pain and discomfort he swiftly shut me down and chalked it up to nerve pain issues which he blamed any of my pain on which is way off base. I think I have pleurisy. Maybe more. There is something new in my chest and I never got to discuss it. He was very dismissive and seemed to already have prejudged based the Unity medical doctor system back here. A person doesn’t drive all that way for that! Will do more on this later. Sculptor44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (05-31-2021)