View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 06:50 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

On text size anything larger helps yes thank you. When I do bold that helps cause it is less blurry. Homecare is not good which increases strain on my daughter greatly. I have a new person who my daughter gives cash to case Amerigroup version of cost control is layers of delay. I called my State Omnbudsman last week and said to go after them. Expenses are off the charts right now and this is part. And it is just one very nice young lady who comes for 60 to 90m 3 times a week. I need more. I started barely to get a health advocate before I became sicker. Literally I didn’t even talk yesterday and my chest was worse today tho My oxygen has been down for 3 days. I lost my homecare agency which is common here for people who have more complex health. I actually have test results that show I improve with Solumedrol. It did not seem like Mayo doc saw that. He did list hypoxemia in notes but he didn’t give the opportunity to talk hardly at all. I am in a similar place I was in months before I went into hospital. But it hasn’t been months. I am becoming too compromised to eat and drink enough. I had a lovely fried chicken breast from store that sat in frig for 2 days cause getting at the meat was too much for my hands and arms. I called my neuro nurse today and left her a message about hitting 87% oxygen and just doing not well. My daughter had talked to the nurse a few days ago. They won’t move on helping me unless I pass an EMG. They don’t do good EMGs. Mayo is my best hope if that’s the necessity. It is difficult to not be scared right now. Today is unusually rough. I did get couple bites chicken. Sculptor44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (06-03-2021)