View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 08:08 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hey guys,

You both have amazing insight into this problem. The ways you have dealt with it are incredible.

I also have this problem. It's been ruining my whole life and driving me insane for 4 years and counting. Almost like some sort of sick joke.

Whenever I bump my head moderately, even if I tell myself "it's nothing to worry about, move on" my dysautonomia and head pressure and dizziness come screaming back

I've had moments where I manage a bit better than I did in the beginning.

Last Thursday I sat down quickly on the carpet on my backside to relax. Didn't hurt my butt or feel initially different or anything.

I then started wondering if me sitting down on the floor quickly was enough force to be a concern as I've read that landing.

My head pressure and dizziness symptoms (autonomic nervous system dysfunction I guess?) went crazy a short time later and is still that way now.

I'm absolutely horrified as I was just starting to make a difference with sub symptom threshold exercise again.

Now it doesn't seem to matter what my heartrate is, my symptoms are full bore.

Do either you know why this is happening? Or think sitting down quickly is something to worry about? I can't tell if I'm going crazy or not.
Leonards is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (06-02-2021)