View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 07:17 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

so my daughter blew up at me. It is safer to blow up at someone you love than say at work. Last time she had giant blow up at a nurse in January it actually resulted in the doctor signing me up for a special extra waiver. Now we just discovered this recently because no one ever told us and I am unclear that it does much but bend some rules so I could easier get into a skilled nursing facility. It sounds like she had some lesser blow up with my neuro nurse recently. What I am clear on is that I am not going to get support for treatment from The University Of Iowa Neurology. There is a neuro there named Buchanan who with no exam threw out the complete exam by a good resident in the span of 5 minutes and his recommendation I be admitted to ICU. He accused me of just seeking steroids and stormed out of ER room. I ended up in hospital because my Iowa City internist had sent me to that ER in a wheelchair directly from her appointment with me. My color was even bad that morning. I fully believe short of me being shot or diagnosed with cancer Iowa City will not help lift us from this place. My daughter and I are both drowning. I am gonna need to call and talk to the office social worker for my newer GP to hopefully square some misperceptions before my next appointment with GP Monday. Also establish key points. This social worker had chance to get a great overview on my health from my caseworker before she retired. Yet in last check in with my caseworker she said office social workers biggest question was why I won’t gleefully agree to CPAP. AAARRRRGGHH!! Sculptor44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (06-03-2021)