Old 07-27-2007, 11:06 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default OK Roxie? Do you mean

Ultracet 325?s They are a combo of analgesic and tylenol as follows:
http://www.ortho-mcneil.com/active/j...f;jsessionid=W

Essentially if I recall correctly is that it's a Percocet Plus Tylenol type combo that seems to work better for us sensitve folks...w/ less side effects. Appartently [tho they have no clue why] the tylenol seems to add an extra pain killing KICK to the percocet derivative with less [tho not total possible dependencies]...It's one I take to good effect, but I usually take it when I anticipate one of those 'overexertion' times that usually have pay-back. [ I try to bite a bullet inbetween, due to a what must be inherited fear of dependencies-even tho I am dependent on other meds?-go figger?]

I have to ask you to well ELABORATE about your current reactions - how much did you have of WHAT pre-meds? And then last week, Maybe your new pains are signs of healing? One has to hope? With IVIG, it's either going to essentially 'OVERRIDE your immune system after 3 months, and at least give you some relief and no further progression' or NONE at all, and then it's onto steroids or PP....not much else in the way of options truly..

I did feel immediately better at first, and then I wondered for a while when I'd had hospital infusions...I'd found they were switching infusion brands on me as one would change a channel...and not notifying the neuro or me, as is required by FEDERAL LAW. I've found that so far, the home service has been lots more consistent, but maybe I am lucky? I am due for my infusions next week, I feel as if I need them NOW!!!!! need I say more?
I do get a total 'bone ache' on occasion, I think it's related, but I've soo many other things happening--who knows? Certainly not my docs...so it's patch patch patch..
Hugs to you and getting thru this all. We do get thru it tho - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote