View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 05:29 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I was thinking about your situation as you've posted here and I have to say that one of the most difficult things I've ever had to face in my life due to serious illness has been a certain loss of independence. Edited my post later to say... it's more about no longer being in control.

I don't know why exactly, but no one else seems to talk about it... not family, not doctors, not nurses.

Having been fiercely independent and strong all our lives and suddenly ending up so ill with other people telling us what to do and what not to do and never seeming to end up moving forward. It's a challenge indeed and it's very frustrating.

I don't have MG but I have something else but fortunately I am able to still do physical work. There have been times during the past couple of years that I could not, but I am so grateful that I can still tend my very large property and cook etc..

I worry that you're not eating properly and hope that someone can sort out easier meals for you to consume. They don't have to be large, but they need to be nutrient dense. Can you drink smoothies for example?

Anyway, just popped in to see how you were doing. I'm sorry it's so difficult for you.

Last edited by Lara; 06-03-2021 at 07:22 PM.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (07-26-2021)