View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 07:23 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Oh yes I keep thinking about autonomy. I had an extremely bad situation when I was released too soon from hospital and sent to nursing recover place. I became furious when my daughters went into conflict because staff was not being truthful. Me momma bear talked to my PT and I said you gotta get me walking so I can leave! I went into problem solving mode and pushed. I got direct with social worker and said NO MORE restrictions on fluids! When nurse found out she came in and wasn’t happy that’s when I discovered I was in under wrong diagnosis. This was after 2 weeks there. I was injured badly in there because of this misunderstanding of my body. It happened during a shower. There was a sunny court yard outside my window and tho my Vitamin D issue and finally appealing to doctor I never got out there. That was one of the worst . They said family could come and take me they were too busy. I miss work terribly. But mainly I just so want to hang out with my grandkids and talk and listen. Sculptor44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (07-26-2021), Lara (06-07-2021)