View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 02:41 PM
Newly Joined

2 yr Member
Newly Joined

2 yr Member
Default Im on the edge of breaking down and need help :(

Hey everyone

Im a 19 year old male who got pain on the inside of the elbow back in september and thought nothing of it. It got so bad months later and then the tingling and numbness came. I got diagnosed with thoracic outlet syndrome with compression of the ulnar nerve and blood vessels. I then saw a massage therapist who changed my life and I was able to workout again very lightly and do basic stuff again while symptoms faded. I then went to a chropractor a couple of days ago just to get my back adjusted because I got told I had a little bit of scoliosis but instead he just pushed his fingers into the area and I wanna puke now because of the pain, my fingers are swollen all the time and im so ******* depressed. I just spent months to get this far for a chiropractor to mess it all up when I didnt even want him to do that. Just for him to adjust my back. Im seeing the same massage therapist again tomorrow and a new chiropractor friday and I will tell him to not massage me but literally just adjust my back as physical therapist, chiropractors etc will just push way too hard. What did you do when the pain was really bad? My pain is located in my forearm, wrist and swelling, numbness and tingling in fingers. I just need to feel hope again and try some of the stuff that one of you did when the pain was so bad (and I literally have one of the highest pain tolerances) but Iliterally cant move my arm without pain now pretty much.
Andreas Hjortskov is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote