View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 07:42 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hi Mark and Laura,
I appreciate your responses, and I understand that my response is largely anxiety driven. As Laura suggested, I am yet to overcome that in spite of the length of time I have been struggling with it. I cannot be sure whether I endured immediate symptoms, but as Mark's copied and pasted questioning of self-analysis suggests, all I may do is continue living and respond to the appearance of any symptoms healthily. At the moment, I am experiencing some mild pain/numbness at the site of impact, some fogginess, tension in the head, and nausea, but it's hard to tell if that is merely the aftermath of a wild bout of anxiety.
For the record, I came up with about 35-40 g's of force to the head using the values Mark provided, which is a wallop of a subconcussive hit, but not concussive for most.
I wish you guys all the best in your day. I always wonder if Mark, and perhaps you, Laura, depending on much you respond, gets tired of responding to these all these posts written in a panic. I know it's a pain, but I of course appreciate the mountain of posts to which you have responded over the years.
Tbaughcome is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (06-11-2021), Lara (06-11-2021)