View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 03:16 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Hi Tyler, I hope your head isn't feeling too bad today.

No need to thank me at all. I don't post here so much anymore and just happened to log in when you had posted. I'm on a different time zone so often pop in when the US is asleep.

I have a lot of empathy for people dealing with the anxiety after a concussion.

I've had a few head injuries in my life but one time I slipped down some stairs that had Sisal floorcovering that had worn. I slammed the back of my head into the corner of the wall and ended up with a mild concussion about 15 or so years ago.

The most difficult ongoing physical problem was residual vertigo but my absolute worst problem overall is that I ended up with a total fear of stairs. For years I avoided stairs because I was afraid of falling again. That was coupled with the vertigo so it really made life very difficult going anywhere.

So, long story short, I hope you feel alright today. It's difficult on the internet. There are so many variables as I mentioned and none of us are there with you in person when it happened. e.g. how close you were to the other player when they hit the ball you possibly jerked your head to get out of the way and what part of your head did the ball hit... questions like that. If someone hit my head really hard with a ball I'd probably automatically jerk my neck really hard.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote