Thread: Need new plan
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 05:53 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

been an extremely hard week. It takes longer for steroids to help enough. I need to say I have had some excellent doctors like Ortho who finally gave my face pain a diagnosis so I could get treatment. But no I am desperately in need of a really great pulmonologist and the one at Mayo was not appropriate. A scheduler picked him out. He has no interest or background in muscle disorders like my last Pulmonologist at Mayo. It was all very unlike my previous experiences. I find out now he didn’t have information and or didn’t get it. I talked to his secretary and got him more information tho I don’t have much regard for him. He was a bully and implied I was wasting his time. My daughter has never seen such black and white proof as the X-rays he showed us. Where I live they do so much blaming the patient with Myasthenia it is too easy to dismiss for some. My cardiologist is one of the best. She like the 5th one in last 20 years. She immediately said your heart is fine you have severe Myasthenia Gravis who is treating you! Then she advised get back to Mayo Clinic. She was my first female cardiologist. I am crashing so gotta go. Sculptor44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (06-14-2021), Lara (06-14-2021)