Thread: COVID vaccine
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 06:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline2 View Post
Sorry to hear of what mother is going thru, I've heard so many side effects from the vaccines and the latest I've just read is nosebleeds and lumps appearing on the body and underarm. They are not for me. I'm 83 soon and work to keep a strong immune system as that is the real protection for the viruses...all types.
Perfectly understandable age 83.

My mom has had this since the beginning of June (thereabouts) and it's going to be 2 weeks soon and it is only like 25% better. 3 doctor's visits later, some anti-viral medication, anti-viral eye gel and some NSAID eye drops because she had a whopper of a conjunctivitis to top it off! It is going to take at least... oh at least 2 more doctor visits.

We'll have to see. And of course, the anti-virals is a "round" of 7 days every time, so she needs to go for a check-up and for re-upping the prescription.

She did get some Tramadol the last time round, because she was taking paracetamol and crawling over the floor (literally) every time she needed to muster up the strength to get up in the mornings.

It's that bad. Every morning she is near tears (and that is super hard to see from a daughter's POV).

At least now she can open the left eye for about 20-25%. And the redness has mostly subsided (it was bright red, inside and outer lid).

Funny though. Shot was in her left arm. She has shingles in the left eye.
- chondromalacia patellae both knees
- RSD both legs (late diagnosis, almost 3 years into RSD) & spread to arms/hands as of 2008
CRPSbe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote