Thread: At a loss
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 04:52 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

OP: I travelled with my sister who was somewhat dx'd with MS in her early 20's, nothing was definite with her but one doc said possible MS. She went on for many years doing her stressful job and the MS came on with a vengence yrs later.

The only things I can mention to you and we tried to get to her was majorally control sugars/carbs, she did not do that. She loved her sugars and I was not her doctor but I have a good feeling docs didn't talk nutrition and cutting out sugars. I even brought out to CA to talk to a nutritionist who also had MS but I don't think the visit did a lot of good. Addiction is horrid.

She was given so many drugs from transfusions, infusions, orals -- you name it she was always telling me about new drugs--- too too many I believed.

And her job was Very Stressful, poor sleep and I know that played a Huge Factor.

Vit D is critical and many supplements are vital too. I would consider Grape Seed Extract and you can do a search of it and MS.

She died too young and I really blame all the doctors and the lack of info on nutrition.

This is my advice on what I eperienced with my sister, and I'm sure others here struggling with MS will come in.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote