Thread: Need new plan
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 10:40 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

About the new doc. It struck me tonight that she isn’t any different than my last medical person who was a very young PA. This new doc doesn’t think I have Myasthenia Gravis. At end she said solumedrol isn’t used preventatively for Myasthenia. There was a senior doctor in in this practice who had very good ratings and specifically spoke of his compassion. That’s who I wanted. I had a very kind and caring doc for me and my kids for at least20 years. He retired about 8 years ago. He said he agreed I had Myasthenia Gravis.. Meeting this doc sure clarifies some of why things went poorly at Mayo. She certainly isn’t someone that would advocate for me. For the time being I hope my PA I saw will take me back for essentials like pain meds. Communication is so very messed up because of my MG combined with failing vision and failing ability to talk. My neuro sled me to write her a note in the University MyChart about current challenges. Mayo Pulmo secretary said similar. But I am so sick in the ways I noted doing that would take abilities and brain power that is so so minimal. I just found out a voicemail to my little sister never was answered because she couldn’t understand what I said even with several tries. She texted me and asked to know if I needed anything. And my voice now is better that it’s been cause of solumedrol shots since August! Sculptor44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (07-04-2021), Lara (07-04-2021)