View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 07:28 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
Hey Daniel2,

I was actually arguing against a chiropractor. It sounds like the chiropractor somehow irritated your sciatic nerve. This branches from your lower back and you can feel pain anywhere along the nerve pathway down your buttocks (I'm British, I can't bring myself to say butt!) back of thigh and calf. Give that video a go. It may not be for you but it may be a game changer. Please report back your experience.

Best wishes,

Atty
atty, sorry I misread what you said about the chiropractor. with the experiences of how more than one chiropractor trigged this condition, I am not going to get adjustments anymore. however, I was thinking if I can find a chiropractor that has knowledge and experiences (and the resources of course) in his/her office to deal with this condition with therapies other than back adjustments like massage, etc, I would consider that (and my insurance would cover it). I have noticed since yesterday, the pain when I walk now has settled into my left hip. I how get a dull-ish sharp pain in my left hip area and an ache lower down my thigh on the same side when I walk and its VERY uncomfortable. I tried the video once yesterday. not sure how many times I'm supposed to do it and I'm also concerned that if I am rolling on this area, and its not the right thing for this mystery condition, I might make it worse. thanks again atty! (that's funny about the brits and not being able to say "butt" LOL) I say worse than that actually
Daniel2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote