View Single Post
Old 07-06-2021, 01:17 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel2 View Post
atty, sorry I misread what you said about the chiropractor. with the experiences of how more than one chiropractor trigged this condition, I am not going to get adjustments anymore. however, I was thinking if I can find a chiropractor that has knowledge and experiences (and the resources of course) in his/her office to deal with this condition with therapies other than back adjustments like massage, etc, I would consider that (and my insurance would cover it). I have noticed since yesterday, the pain when I walk now has settled into my left hip. I how get a dull-ish sharp pain in my left hip area and an ache lower down my thigh on the same side when I walk and its VERY uncomfortable. I tried the video once yesterday. not sure how many times I'm supposed to do it and I'm also concerned that if I am rolling on this area, and its not the right thing for this mystery condition, I might make it worse. thanks again atty! (that's funny about the brits and not being able to say "butt" LOL) I say worse than that actually
Hey Daniel,

I think these protocols are designed for people without nerve issues (like allodynia for example), so that if its too painful for you don't do it. But if you find you can do it and that it helps continue. You know your own body best. I'm not actually sure about frequency, I use a foam roller every day, but sometimes my thighs or calves are too sensitive so I leave it for a few days and concentrate on my back.

Best wishes,
Atty
Atticus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote