View Single Post
Old 07-09-2021, 12:58 PM
Newly Joined

2 yr Member
Newly Joined

2 yr Member

I know this is an old thread, but looking for help. I had the rabies vaccine at the end of October of 2020 due to a dog bite. Then, in January of 2021 I began getting pain in my left leg. By the end of January, it was alternating between both legs. Then, the pain stopped, but I started getting sensory neuropathy, ( like I had BenGay or Vicks Vapor Rub icy hot)in both my feet. By April the neuropathy had spread over entire body except for my abdomen and breasts. In May the majority of the icy hot went away (still a little bit in my feet), to be replaced with partial numbness all over. In June, I noticed a slightly enlarged, scalloped tongue. I have also been having increased heart palpitations. Also, I have been having leg and arm pain that feels like aching in my bones or muscles.

My question is this: Did any of you all experience an enlarged or scalloped tongue as one of your symptoms? I fear a diagnosis of amyloidosis, since the enlarged tongue is a symptom of that, so I am hoping that one of y'all experienced the large tongue, so that it may ease my fears.

Thanks for any replies. I appreciate it.
Jgd1971 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote