View Single Post
Old 07-11-2021, 12:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you already knew everything I tried to state. One never knows a person's "information level" when someone comes here and posts.

You were here long ago but I'm sorry I can't recall much about you. I wasn't very active here until recently. Since Sally passed away and others drifted off, this MS board seemed to need a few people posting, and I decided to be one of them.

I try not to butt in where my input isn't welcome. Again, my apologies.

I got the COVID-19 vaccine but had been taking generic Copaxone for 6 months, after 10 years on no MS drugs. I went back onto Copaxone partly because there was some evidence that it might offer protection against COVID. I was aware that nobody knew for sure, but the vaccines had been around a while by the time I got mine, and so I felt a little easier about getting it when I did (a week ago).

I hope you will find others in the same boat as yourself. Not many people stop by here nowadays, and I took the liberty of replying.

MS diagnosed 1980. Type 2 diabetes, osteoarthritis.
Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/4/07-5/15/10. Currently: Glatopa (generic Copaxone), 40mg 3 times/week, since 12/16/20
agate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote