View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 01:23 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomhe204 View Post
Wow I relate a lot to your story from running. i completely withdrew from my friends in the meantime, i cannot bear it. I also lost my financee to another man in February this year, my symptoms spiralled out of control after…I am scared I have small fiber neuropathy and i
can never run and hike again.

Did you take some medication against anxiety? I feel almost suicidal at times. every day more symptoms and more burning. I pray for this nightmare to stop. I cannot walk for more than 5 -10 minutes anymore, started to sit on the ground in the shower. I fear to be bound to a wheelchair. I can only imagine how grateful you were once symptoms subsided, my only dream. I see life completely different now, my point of view has changed.

I have this crazy Allodynia from sexual stimulus as well. it it scares the **** out of me.

Thanks for your understanding, it really helps. your story gives me hope.
Hey tomhe204,

I didn't take anything for anxiety. But perhaps you should seek medical help for anxiety. My peak symptoms coincided with Lockdown in the UK and good weather and despite my symptoms the world stopping gave me time and place to recover. I actually felt really at peace. I would lie in the sun and snooze and slept for hours at night. However there were times when everything hurt so much I wondered if this gets worse can I go on. Not in a suicidal way but in a functional way. I too feared a wheelchair.

Its awful that you lost your fiancé in such a way but I wonder if that stressor has also contributed to your symptoms. You have suffered and I feel for you. Is there no one you can pour your heart out to? I think that will help. Can you not find a massage therapist to help you rid your body of stress and tension you may be holding in. Find a guided meditation online to help you relax?
Or breathing techniques to calm your mind? All of these things will help you recover. There is always hope. Please keep us posted on your progress. It will help others.

best wishes,

Atty
Atticus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote