Thread: Wicked truth
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 07:52 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

seeing new home visit nurse today. Given how I feel this morn I should cancel everything and stop talking for at least today maybe 2. Late yesterday I did the Wicked Truth thing again and set firm limits on the nurses visit or said we would need to reschedule. So also some odds and ends: I made an appointment with Mayo Clinic on Aug 13 for the EMG they want.. I haven’t told my daughter yet. Without the standard medical support here at home I am having difficulty getting the support I used to get from Mayo. Lastly I wanted to note under good things I found neurologist Nicholas Reish now practicing in Chicago area. He is the only neuro who has done a complete neurologist exam which should include arms in many years. After he did it he wanted me admitted to ICU. This was during his residency at University of Iowa Clinics. Of course his supervisor a bully who I filed a complaint on after said no and later my own neuro came to ER did the proverbial pat on the head saying are you feeling depressed....... Thenpoint is Dr Reish would be well worth a visit and I am sad he went to Illinois. Sculptor 44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (07-23-2021), Lara (07-24-2021)