Old 07-23-2021, 06:36 AM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

The relatively few cases of severe side effects to the Covid vaccine versus the MILLIONS of deaths, plus all the other horrid effects for those with "long-Covid" or other bad side effects from the illness - make it a no brainer imo to get the vaccine and STOP the mutations and spread of this killer virus.

I have been vaxxed since March with no side effects other than sore arm a few days. I am still wearing a mask when around other people indoors, and practicing sanitization. Breakthrough infections are rare but no vaxx is 100% - however getting seriously ill once one is vaxxed is mitigated.

The serious resurgence of the Delta variant happening in predominantly unvaxxed communities should be a wake up call to anyone still spreading vaccine misinformation and conspiracy theories. Yes, some people have medical or other reasons not to be vaccinated, and I respect that. But not getting the vaccine due to believing the many myths that have spread about it is irresponsible, not only for oneself and one's family, but for the community as a whole. A higher vaxx rate = stronger herd immunity, and that gives less room for the virus to replicate and mutate. Simple, basic science of virology.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (07-23-2021), Atticus (07-23-2021), glenntaj (07-23-2021), kiwi33 (07-23-2021), Lara (07-24-2021)