View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 03:28 PM
Newly Joined

2 yr Member
Newly Joined

2 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missiveforever View Post
I know this isn’t exactly where I should be but I’m not quite sure how to navigate the forums. I was trying to find out if anyone had an echo in both ears after having MVD surgery. It’s very strange. I plan on calling the dr later on today but was hoping that someone else has experienced this and posted about it. I have all the normal post op issues. Nausea, dizziness, tired easily, soreness at the incision site. I do have some concerning numbness. Now I expected the numbness near the incision but I got the surgery on the back right side of my head and my front left side (from my eye brow) up to the my scalp is still numb and I’ve been post op for over a week now. I have my follow up in exactly one week. I have a million and a half questions that I’m hoping to get answered.
Missiveforever, I am sorry to hear that you are having concerning side effects after your MVD surgery. This particular thread is about non surgical treatment options for TN so I'm afraid your audience will be limited. In order for you to reach a wider audience, you should start a new thread with your question. On the Trigeminal Neuralgia main page ** click on "Post New Thread".
yoys is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (07-24-2021)