View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 02:26 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

ok I have to admit what the Mayo Clinic pulmonologist said about my status with breathing based on an X-ray from this March and one from last March was REALLY important and saved me during recent meeting with the new nurse assigned to me. She said my lungs were normal based on last ER X-ray as if to say the problem is not like you say it is. I honestly get too much of that here locally. So I asked if she had seen Mayo report. It seemed she had not so I told her what that guy said. My lungs are shrinking and it is faster in past year. A 20% change. I need solumedrol again but the nurse doesn’t want me to go to ER for it. My local pulmo has said going to ER when I get worse is OK. Someone asked about my homecare status. We tried to talk to the nurse about help there but it was a total surprise when she didn’t understand how my homecare gets paid for. I have until September one lady who gives me. An hour 3x a week. I am supposed to have 3x a week 3 hours and a shower aid. In Iowa it just can’t happen now. Since United Health left the state it has massively changed. Sculptor 44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (07-26-2021)