View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 01:35 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Symptoms seem to be progressing to a more cumbersome state. Ulnar nerve seems to be extremely sensitive at this time. Resting my arm down even for a few sections causes my entire arm to go numb, tingle and become rather bothersome. This wakes me up throughout the night as well. Toes and fingertips seem to have pin pricks randomly throughout the day, the pain level is tolerable, but definitely something that i notice quite often. I have ceased all alcohol intake as of July 7th, as even a single beer seems to amplify my symptoms over the coming days. I think this trend will be for the foreseeable future to see how this impacts my day to day lifestyle.

My alcohol intake in the past has been a bit more excessive than most (4-8)oz of Bourbon every evening, no drinking throughout the day). I took 3 months off earlier in the year, December 15th (2020) until March 14th-ish (2021). I did notice symptoms residing towards the very end of this abstinence. Giving this another try. All of my blood tests came back normal throughout my entire stint of testing, as mentioned throughout this post.

Looking for others who have a similar journey.
Nemini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (07-27-2021)