View Single Post
Old 07-29-2021, 12:19 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Thank you for posts. One of the things I am really hoping for is a more solid diagnosis with treatment plan. I have more than myasthenia now . I saw a great holistic chiropractor who was an amazing person on healing touch and/or reading bodies. Not sure what I should call it. A homemaker I had told me her client who had ALS used the fella regularly. He also knew acupuncture tho I didn’t get that and he did a very skillful and gentle adjustment to my left jaw which is also where I have face pain. Occipital nerve pain. I only saw him once because he worked out of a sports clinic that didn’t take Medicare for the parts it could pay for. I could not afford him sadly. Got off of a point I meant to make. Getting treatment beyond Mestinon should help my vision. This is truly the worst so I don’t catch all that is said. I have 2 appointments in August at Mayo. I looked up the neuro and he seems pretty perfect for my situation AND his rating is 5/5. My symptoms likely were my eyes first. In my 30s. In 2008 I was put in hospital for possible myasthenic crisis after I collapsed in a very hot shower. Sculptor 44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote