Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 10:28 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Oh Bizi, I've been busy with ALL of those things. Lol
Umm see that's they thing. Well, I wouldn't necessarily consider hypomanic all this time, but idk. Maybe. But that is why i am thinking adhd....or at least adhd in addition to bipolar hypomania.

I have been on vraylar over 2 weeks now and personally couldn't notice a difference BUT yesterday I forgot to take it and I started kind of spiraling. Like not too too bad, but was having extreme thoughts in the afternoon and by nighttime, i was crying. I took my dose like 14 hours late, but took it cuz the next wouldn't be until noonish (11am ) the next day. I'm feeling better now and slept pretty decently. Still sleeping less, but was maybe ...5.5hours (are you serious? Really?! Maybe 6.5.?) Gosh! I've already forgotten when i woke up today!

Oh and i got a tip about "psych central". I knew they updated the site, but i swear I'm using the same address on the PC, but today on my mobile, i entered it as mentalsupportforums and that worked. So... I'll maybe be there a bit more too. But it does all depend on time and priorities.

Thanks all! <3
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-30-2021), Dmom3005 (07-30-2021)