View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 10:34 AM

2 yr Member

2 yr Member

This Neurosurgeon is my second opinion. The first one wasn't Informative at all. That's when I really started reading about the problem and learned that at least 3 - 6 months of conservative treatments should be tried first.

I had to ask for PT. I did three sessions and was able to try a cervical traction device. I thought it helped so I purchased one to keep trying to see if it would continue helping. I can't say if it is or isn't at his point, but will continue using since it's not hurting.

I'm going back to my Chiropractor tomorrow as I was a little nervous to have my neck worked on when it was hurting.

I don't have a copy of my MRI and I can't remember how he described the problem, mild , moderate or severe. When you see it on the MRI and he starts pointing out the issues, it got me very nervous and a little scared, but as I'm thinking about it I would say probably severe. He was more concerned about the bone spur.

The one thing that I kept reading and seeing in videos of people that have the same issue is they all said they had pain and numbness all day. Some said it felt like somebody was hanging on there shoulders and the pain was unbearable.

I have change some of my activities due to the pain that it would cause, but I can live with those changes as long as it doesn't get worst.
dajazzman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote