View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 07:13 AM
Newly Joined

2 yr Member
Newly Joined

2 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Welcome to the NeuroTalk Support Groups.

I'm sorry you're having such a terrible time. I have to wonder if you've spoken more in depth with your Neurologist about these white spots showing on your MRI.

Was your B12 ever retested after you had the injections? While you're dealing with these current symptoms, make sure that if you're getting Vitamin B12 injections that they are methylcobalamin and not cyanocobalamin.

You can supplement yourself with oral B12 over the counter of course. There is an abundance of information about B12 in the "Sticky" post at the top of the threads here and there's information about what is "normal" B12 level in some places is in fac

This post on that Sticky is from glenntaj and has always been one that I revisit. Although it was addressed to someone else with some different symptoms, it does address "normal" B12

I'm also just curious if you deal with migraines?
My neuro said it was probably migraine related (I've had migraines since I was a child).

What's wrong with cyanocobalamin injections? I'm not sure what I've been having.

I just wish I knew how I could improve this. If it's post viral, surely I would be getting better now 8 months on? 😞 Has anybody had similar here?
Catonabroomstick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (08-04-2021)