Thread: ER trip Sunday
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2021, 09:13 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

My vision worse cause I am having dehydration issues which leaves me with not just Myasthenia eyes but also goopy eyes from my dry eyes Sicca Syndrome. So I read some of response and will get through all as day goes on. I was not in the bed this time. My chest and breathing are deteriorating and I pressed to not get into bed and stay in wheelchair when first there. In part I needed to rest from higher activity but also explained that when my legs are up in bed my breathing changes. And at that moment I really needed the advantage of my legs down. Previously they always did my X-rays like you said in the bed. I didn’t think they would do an X-ray cause my new home nurse got angry about how many I have had. But when they insisted and had a trainee person to help I made them pause and let me educate them about what I know about my chest. I said I got blow back from new nurse who said last X-ray was deemed normal so I told them that is impossible and here is what goes on and what the new Mayo Pulmonologist says. The technicians seemed receptive and positive so I think it worked to get my truth into the system. Sculptor 44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (08-08-2021), Lara (08-07-2021)