View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 11:46 AM

2 yr Member

2 yr Member
Default same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bes1128 View Post
I'm going through the run around myself. I feel so helpless and scared. I've done so much research and found similar things. I'm on Medrol as of now. It's weird feeling. But the intensity for now is cut back but dispersive to other areas but not with as much intensity.
My shot was in the left arm.
3 ER trips and two Primary trips Friday I'm seeing a Neurologist. I've had CRP, CMP, CBC, TPO,ESR,RA, ANA Screen, DDimer, Troponin blood test with EKG, Chest x-ray,ultrasound to check for DVT in the legs, MRI for Brain, MRA all came back normal. MRI was done on my Cervical spine and I have a herniated disc at C6 and more degenerative disc disease than they would like but nothing life threatening or anything that could cause these sporadic nerve issues. They believe that it's my immune response to the Vaccine and if I feel Muscle weakness to go in. I've never had this issue in my life. I'm fully vaccinated and had the flu shot once and reacted fine. This is not cool and I really want answers. What's going on with my body? Why is this reacting this way? Test me? Figure it out. I don't want this to happen to anyone else and if we can figure the trigger and have something to counter it for people with these issues I would let them check me out.

how are you feeling now?
The same thing has happened to me!
jaymckay66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote