Thread: Wicked truth
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2021, 04:36 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hi. My daughters have pictures of me as this endlessly strong person that could probably go thru a brick wall if need be.. Each daughter handles me being so ill differently But similar in that tho really smart and capable they can’t see what their denial is doing to me. Their dad passing away at 42 in a hospital is sure an ever present piece of history and pain. Today I learned in preparing to see my pain clinic that they had received recommendations from Mayo Clinic after my visit. It turns out the lousy GP I had refer me to Mayo Clinic was primarily interested in my use of one hydrocodone a day that if I can breath and walk. Good grief. The medical person who actually tried to state a diagnosis without seeing me or talking to me wrote this note to my clinic. I without hesitation told the clinic to ignor the document as it has no basis in fact and use the record from my original diagnosing Orthopedic doc from University of Iowa. I see the pain clinic Tuesday. I sure am ready. My left face is in more pain than usual especially all thru and around left eye. Sculptor44l
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (08-13-2021)