Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2021, 01:52 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Ok, I'm gonna write down some things before I address that so I don't forget.

Had my followup on Thursday with the pdoc. Increased my Vraylar from 1.5 to 3.0mg.
How soon am I to notice a difference, I wonder?

I had dipped on like Monday and Tuesday (pretty depressed-like)
but I realized today that my period started, so pms or both pms and bipolar depression?
But I've leveled over the last couple of days.

So, to address those comments/questions;
It would seem I suffer from very rapid cycling (my guess), because it seems I cycle every month, at least
looking back, these last 2 were just weeks apart...oh, but that was like a mixed episode, perhaps.
Again, my guess because pdoc hasn't said anything on this. Might be something to ask.

I forgot, I am supposed to call and set up for adhd testing. Pdoc and I decided to hold off trying non-stimulant meds just yet,
because it would seem I've been better with the Vraylar, maybe ever so slightly. I still don't know. It's hard to know, because things had been
relatively calm in my relationship. (less drama)
But yea, so I need to schedule that and I forgot the last 2 days and I'll probably procrastinate now, cuz it's important. :/ (being sarcastic, of course)

I can't stay either. It's almost 2am/bedtime. I am still aiming for 1am, but I admit, I've been forgetting about that goal.
Generally speaking though, I've been off the internet by about that time and in bed around 2.

I will also try to keep checking in more regularly.
been working on my novel edits still
and social media. I forget exactly what the newest thing is with that. ohh, I had become obsessed with some account.
Yea! actually, I hate to admit this, but for the need to get better, I want to ask...
I've heard about hypersexuality as a symptom of mania. I'm not acting on it, but I get very frisky feeling at least once a month
I am wondering if it's part of a bipolar cycle or part of pms or both.
It goes away, mostly after that episode. I feel so guilty because I feel like I don't want to feel these things, that normally i wouldn't,
that i am somehow not in control. Is this from the mania??

p.s. I also was getting into the overthinking mindset. i'm kinda thinking on and off more these days, but a little less self conscious than I was last week. It helps that I've good friends to support me. H sure doesn't in this area. :'(
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-16-2021)