View Single Post
Old 08-17-2021, 10:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
Welcome!
I am new to this forum and have not read thru like you have.
I am not even sure I should be posting.
my right foot 4and5th toes are numb and hurt some times.
I saw a neurologist for my memory issues and mentioned my toes and she ran her finger on them and dismissed me.
She did an MRI of my brain and then had a spinal tap done looking for alzheimers marker. I was fine.
I will try to read some of this thread.
bizi
One thing I find perusing threads is even if it doesn’t end up applying to me, I am still learning. If I do in fact have neuropathy, this is a new concept for me, and hearing from others with it is helpful when going to doctors with questions. And just the general empathy that people suffering with similar maladies can give each other.

As I mentioned, so far I don’t feel like I have the worst symptoms, but things have been progressing at least to a small degree the past few months.

Probably my biggest frustration right now is having been a very active person, trying not to overdo things on a day I am feeling better. My body doesn’t have the resilience it once did. But at least per some stories throughout the 100+ pages of posts, I have hope that things can get better, even if very slowly. If nothing else, if in fact the cause of things was alcohol, having stopped that hopefully means I have eliminated one possible cause to keep things from worsening.
ajwinpain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-18-2021)