View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 09:18 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

It makes me so sad to read how frightened and worried you are feeling. It's all particularly overwhelming at the moment. I feel it too. Sadness and anxiety are already heightened due to the situation we're all living in due to the pandemic, but adding everything else that's going on this week into the mix, it seems the world is off its rocker.

I would normally use the garden as my refuge but haven't been feeling interested lately or had the physical desire to do anything. I do watch a lot of shows about animals, like the koalas that I posted yesterday. I check on the bird feeders around the US and other places. They're great to see.

I sew too but need to be in the mood for that. There are so many ideas online these days that I don't really need to go out for books or supplies. I just use what I have. Going for a drive always made me happy but I can't just get in the car and go like I used to for medical reasons. And of course, I know you can't go anywhere like that. Call someone if you get too lonely. Try not to read or watch the news too much.

Make sure you get as much light into your place as you can during the day and that it's not too dark. That darkness day and night can upset our circadian rhythm and make it difficult to sleep is my personal experience anyway. If you have a balcony get a little sun on your skin if it's at all possible.

Take care there Bobby.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-19-2021), Dmom3005 (08-22-2021), GeeLuv (08-20-2021), mymorgy (08-20-2021)