View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 10:19 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I for one am glad you overdid it. You needed to let off some steam after all the pain and suffering you have been going through. If Dirk and your friends don't understand, they are a bit too rigid...You handled your pain and suffering like a trooper so there is no reason for you to feel like a fool. You need a release. You don't make it a habit. Also all those pain killers probably lowered your tolerance and you could have probably handled the stuff a lot better. DON'T BEAT YOURSELF UP.
when I went out with my two friends, I had too much sangria and they at one point were talking about the pain of being a mother of a serial killer and having to turn him in. I got into the act and what about a sadistic mother...
they obviously both know my background. One said it wasn't the same. I wonder if she thought it was the alcohol talking....IT WASN'T LOL.....I was shocked that I backed down gracefully. I really feel like getting more sangria...We are under so much pressure being bipolar and you have been under so much physical pain on top of it all.
Bobby