View Single Post
Old 08-22-2021, 01:41 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Have a pulmonologist visit in city where I live. I have not seen him since the Mayo Clinic pulmonologist visit in May. I don’t know what it will be like. He is a good guy but because My care has become so poorly documented my treatment and visits are not very useful. But at least this is the guy who allows me to ask for Solumedrol at the ER and that has me in a safer place. He wants to do a 6 minute walk test and maybe give me oxygen. I don’t know how to explain that I could not get to the Mayo Clinic neurologist yet. I have been assigned another nurse. Got the call late Friday. I asked who ordered it. While she had difficulty understanding the order eventually she listed 2 doctors I never heard of.. I tried too more info and say I couldn’t bo it Monday as I have the pulmonologist to prepare for Wednesday. She fought back on that and insisted it wouldn’t be hard all I would have to do is talk! Me screaming here at that suggestion after the pure Hell I went thru Friday nite because I had to meet and talk to a new homecare person. I barely talk anymore. I am still recovering from Friday. I lose my voice and my sick diaphragm is more stiff and painful than usual. Sculptor 44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (08-25-2021), Lara (08-23-2021)