Thread: Brain talk 1
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 07:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Since we all got an email from JL, and he did keep us informed as best as he could, I will go back to BT1 for sure.

According to a tech friend, the OS for the MAC server was obsolete. It took time to get the new software. Right now the link doesn't work because thousands of BT1 people got emails and the server probably can't handle the load. It will be back, just not anytime soon, like in the next week or so, it make take a bit longer. It's a very complicated setup.

I was over on the chat the other day - it's quite flashy and user friendly. I didn't see anyone I knew, so I lurked, but my username worked and it was a ray of hope.

Sooner or later with the email going out our old friends may start trickling back, and I need to touch base, feel part of the community of limbolanders again.

Why blame an individuals for a machine failure? This is a man who has a full-time job, who travels extensively for his work and is volunteering his time to serve us. It's not personal people - it's just the way it is. These things take time.
cricket52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote