View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 11:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

i just have the magnesium oxide from target- cheaper maybe

this was the email i got

Jigsaw Magnesium w/SRT Jigsaw Magnesium w/SRT
You’ve probably read Dr. Blaylock discuss the important benefits of magnesium and its vital role in your body’s health. It’s involved in over 325 biochemical reactions.

Early symptoms of magnesium deficiency include:

* body aches
* muscle twitches
* low energy or feeling run down
* headaches and migraines
* leg cramps
* chronic constipation
* insulin resistance
* severe PMS, and more.

Left untreated, a magnesium deficiency can lead to more life-threatening conditions such as heart disease, hypertension, stroke, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis, and others.

Purchase Jigsaw Magnesium w/SRT now!

Jigsaw Magnesium w/SRT May Help
80% of Americans are deficient in magnesium. That’s approximately 240,000,000 men, women and children. Standing shoulder to shoulder that’s enough people to stretch from New York to Los Angeles 37 times. In other words, probably you.

Determine your risk. Take the magnesium deficiency assessment now!

* Relax muscles and ease athletic injury.
* Support energy production.
* Promote healthy, restful sleep.
* Encourage calmness and lessen stress.
* Maintain blood pressure within normal limits.
* Maintain healthy blood sugar/glucose levels.
* Promote regularity and healthy digestion.
* Support healthy breathing and a healthy heart.
* Reduce symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS).
* Support normal bone structure.

Jigsaw Magnesium w/SRT

Jigsaw Magnesium w/ SRT™ (sustained release technology) offers therapeutic doses of the most bio-available magnesium available in the world. And it's the ONLY magnesium available that allows the full 1000mg daily dose Dr. Blaylock recommends without the laxative affect associated with nearly all other magnesium supplements, which is why he recommends Jigsaw Magnesium w/SRT. And you dont need a prescription!

Learn More

Why Jigsaw Magnesium w/SRT

* It’s the brand recommend by Dr. Blaylock in the Blaylock Wellness Report.
* Patented Sustained Release Technology (w/SRT) allows you to take a theraputic dosage of magnesium each day in order to replenish deficiency.
* Highly bioavailable for super-absorption.
* No laxative effect like most other magnesium supplements.
* Awarded the Albion Gold Medallion.
* Coated, easy-to-swallow caplets.
* Only $0.47 per day.
* Most effective formula available! Literally.

Compare Jigsaw Magnesium w/SRT™ to other leading magnesium supplements.
$10 Off Your Next Purchase
As a subscriber to the Blaylock Wellness Report, if you order now, you will receive $10 off your purchase. You may order online or speak to a member of our knowledgeable customer care team at 1.866.601.5800. If lines are busy, please call again.

Promotional Code: blaylock

If purchasing online please enter the promotional code at Step 5 of the checkout process to receive your discount. If ordering over the phone, please mention you are a Blaylock Wellness Report subscriber.
Hassle Free Money Back Guarantee
We are humbled by the reviews Jigsaw Magnesium has received. These are people just like you who are seeing results every single day. We feel strongly that once you’ve tried Jigsaw Magnesium w/SRT for yourself you will feel the same great results. In fact, if you don’t feel the results simply call us for a full refund. You don’t even have to send your bottle back (what would we do with a mostly empty bottle of magnesium anyways?).

What Others Are Saying About Jigsaw Magnesium w/SRT
I've been taking the Magnesium w/SRT for about 2 weeks and I can tell an overall difference in how much better I feel, I feel more energized, and my quality of sleep has improved. I can honestly say I haven't felt this rested in a long time. I've been telling everyone I know about this product. Thanks Jigsaw.
— Alice B., April 2, 2007
You magnesium is FABulous!! I am recommending it to anyone I know who has even a muscle twinge!!
— Ally G., March 27, 2007
I suffer from GAD (general anxiety disorder) and that causes other side effects like muscle twitching ..not to mention frayed nerves. My doctor suggested taking magnesium, and with almost every OTC mg supplement I took, it would cause diarrhea.

But not with this product. I can take their serving size and sometimes even double the serving size and there are absolutely no side effects. The twitching has reduced considerably, and I find myself a lot calmer.