Thread: Pain continues
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2021, 02:22 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

OP: Sorry for all that you are dealing with, sadly there are no guarantees to the surgery we choose to do, I know as it's going on 11 yrs of a lot of damage from hip replacement in 2010...and I've been thru the mill and work to manage it all every day to keep walking. Before this surgery, I had a female surgery in the 80's and that left me with sciatic damage and it's still with me, it comes and goes and some days are better than others. So about 40 yrs of sciatic issues.

Now on the cortisone injections, they are not the answer and may give a little relief but they truly break down the tissue in our bodies and cause more damage. I hear an MD every week talk about this and I knew before hearing what all he has to say. I don't do those injections. MD's have not much to offer so they always go to the steroids, not good.

I can suggest seeing a Regenerative Medicine provider and at least a consult with your issues... Their work is to avoid surgeries. I have done some of this work, so I know it helps. But a person needs to stay with it. And of course a lot depends on how much damage a person is dealing with.

Find Regenerative Medicine Doctors - GetProlo.com

And there is a lot more one can do to help manage it all, and on their own with the help of Dr Google.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote